The Grandiosa is a new MSC Meraviglia Plus cruise ship, which will be launched in November 2019. This impressive ship will build on the success of her sister ships and offer even more space as well as a series of impressive new innovations.
Highlights include an extended 111-meter-long indoor promenade. Like on the Meraviglia, the promenade will house a range of restaurants, bars and shops and will be covered by a "digital sky" LED screen showing events and vistas overhead. However, the Meraviglia Plus promenade will feature an extended screen of 95 meters by 6 meters supplied by Samsung, which will also provide next-generation mobile and medical technology onboard. In addition, the extended promenade will house two extra restaurants, giving passengers a wider dining choice.
Another special feature that will be present on this ship is your own digital personal assistant - ZOE. ZOE will be installed in every cabin and will provide users with a wealth of information about the ship and the current cruise.
Facts that make the MSC Grandiosa unique
- Spectacular 112m promenade
- Incredible 93-metre long LED Dome (the biggest at sea!)
- Enhanced Yacht Club area - exclusivity and privacy in a world of choice
- Exclusive Cirque du Soleil at Sea
- 5 Speciality restaurants
- Brand new restaurant for Aurea Experience guests
- Luxurious MSC Area Spa with 160 spa treatments
- Full size bowling alleys and Formula 1 simulator (fantastic for families!)
- 5 kids clubs for children
- MSC For Me - a free app designed for you to experience a more seamless, connected, carefree holiday!
- Zoe, your virtual cruise assistant on board
- Wide variety of elegant accommodation options
- Dining venues serving fresh food (Inc Sushi Bar, Butcher’s Cut Steak house & Tapas Bar)
- Glamorous bars and lounges (Inc Chocolateria, Champagne Bar, Piano Lounge & Cocktail Bar)
There will be no shortage of fantastic entertainment onboard Grandiosa with a variety of exciting performances going on throughout the ship every single day. The main event will most certainly be the 2 brand new Cirque du Soleil performances which take place twice a day, six times a week! Guests will be amazed by the fantastic performers whilst they enjoy a sumptuous dinner.
Additionally, Grandiosa has a full-sized bowling alley, two Formula 1 simulators, multiple bars and lounges, a night club and a TV studio which hosts live quiz games, karaoke, comedy shows and live music.
On deck you'll find the Polar Aquapark - undoubtedly one of the most exciting waterparks at sea featuring a number of exhilarating slides. There is also Atmosphere Pool which offers plenty of space to soak up some sunshine. This pool area becomes a lively venue in the evening and into the night.
With 12 dining venues to choose from you'll definitely never tire of the different types of cuisine onboard. The Marketplace buffet will be a favourite for diners, especially for breakfast and lunch. There is a huge selection of different foods from all over the world including meat, fish, pizza, pasta and salads.
If the thought of a perfectly cooked Fillet Mignon makes your mouth water then be sure to visit speciality restaurant Butcher's Cut. There are a wide selection of delicacies to choose from including lobster tail, wild salmon and rack of lamb - all cooked to your liking.
A new addition to MSC is Hola! Tapas. The menu here was created by renowned Spanish chef Ramón Freixa who has been awarded two Michelin stars. The ambience here is social and fun and guests can enjoy shared plates of Mediterranean cuisine.